Version v1.0.45 is available and can be downloaded from here. Notable changes:
- New and enhanced paint brush control (with frequently requested quick access to dynamic/pressure controls)
- Better canvas background color UI
- Myriad of UI related bug fixes and optimization
- Better UI on lores devices (1024×600)
- New palette browser with brand new presets
Limited public beta of ArtFlow is here!
Be aware that this is early beta and while underlying engine is feature complete, application itself is still in active development (this include changes in UI). Due to heavy reliance on underlying hardware (GPU to be precise) there may be (and probably will be) compatibility issues on some devices.
This is tablet only app, it’s possible to install it manually on phone but UI will not scale correctly (if application proves popular we will of course release phone version with optimized UI).
This release was extensively tested on devices with Tegra CPU (which currently constitute majority of mainstream tablets) and on Galaxy Note 10.1 (Exynos CPU, there are still known compatibility issues – smudge tool doesn’t work well on this CPU, we are working on it, on S4 Plus/Pro CPU application currently crashes upon startup, we are working on it as well). Digitizer stylus is supported on Note and ThinkPad Tablet.
Objectives of this beta are threefold:
- Stability and other bugs – this is self explaining, this release has error reporting build in, in case of crash report form will be launched allowing user to send feedback and collected crash details
- UI evaluation – as I mention we are actively works on UI, so feedback and general criticism/ideas are welcome
- Compatibility – due to heavy reliance on GPU there will be compatibility problems (due to differences between graphics processors), we would like to know if there are some problems on given device (so we may buy one and fix it, we’ll of course prioritize this base on device popularity).
In case of any problems or question drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome. We’re starting testing ArtFlowStudio soon. Here will appear an information how to join the party.